Monday, November 28, 2011
I ran into 2 guys I went to high school with. This is the conversation I overheard...
1) Jared, I'm really sorry for everything I did to you in high school. You know...well, I'm just really sorry and you deserved none of it.
2) That's ok. I fucked your sister.
A long moment passes. Somewhere far off on a hill, a dog barks.
1) I'm not happy, but I accept it.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Greatly enjoying my training right now. It's a nice mix of Chaos and Pain, Reverse Pyramids, and my previous (futile) attempts at a squat/push/pull. The most important introduction are partial lifts and isometric holds.
+ means 10x3, 12x2, or 15x1 with 1min rest in between sets (1min is not a rule, just a guideline)
RP means reverse pyramid
- All RP sets have 3reps/min on set 1, 4reps/min on set 2, 5repsmin on set 3 to level up
- In general, all pyramid working sets have 2-5min rest in between sets
1 day rest between all training days (blocks just organize days into PULL/PUSH)
Overhead Press RP
Back Squat RP
Back Squat Isometric Hold
High Pull 5x3
Front Squat RP
Glute Ham Raise 3xInfinity
Power Shrug RP
Half Squats off Pins RP