Friday, February 28, 2020

exercise | 2020 - 22 | sled drags 14min

Dunno how much i talk about this but i fucking love foods, supplements, and exercises that give me immediate feedback.

Food

  • Broccoli? I feel like 1000 bucks
  • Arugula? Every poop is my best poop. Why do i have so much poop in me? Is that always there? Lingering. Waiting. It just needed the fiber. Or. OR. Is the arugula making the bulk? The amount of arugula I ate != the poop I had. 
  • Pasta? Someone is slowly choking me out


Supplements

  • Maca? Earth crushing boners and orgasms
  • Literally any preworkout? Explosive diarrhea 


Exercises

  • Bench press? This feels wrong but everyone says it is gold. I must be doing it wrong.
  • Behind the neck push press? The gains are out of this world but my neck keeps getting hurt. Part of the process I guess.
  • Chinups? My entire body transforms when I can pull multiple sets of 3 with 90lbs+BW


Two(2) things have changes in this past week - I built a weight sled and hung 2 pairs of rings in my garage. The rings are being used for pullups, dips, etc, but I really wanted them purely for hanging for time. The relief provided to my back by a mixture of Stuart McGill's Big 3 and decompression hangs is fucking amazing and felt right away.

I mentioned sleds in my last post as well, but holy fucking shit I'm in love. My knees and back feel amazing. The risk of injury is really god damn low, and I cannot wait to start loading this more (which, is going to be super easy). Instead of buying plates, I'm picking up sand and/or pea gravel at ~$5 per 50lbs. Shove that shit in gallon freezer bags, duct tape up the bags so they are hard to break, and shove the bags in a larger canvas bag. For dirt fucking cheap I've got an easily loadable sled.



Equipment used:
  • 20lb weight vest
  • canvas bag filled with about 30lbs of pea gravel
  • 45lb kettlebell
  • 60lb kettlebell

No comments:

Post a Comment