Friday, May 14, 2021

condition | sandbag hp and bw squat | very minute on the minute

I greatly regret basing my reps off of the first set. 

1st set
3 sandbag high pulls
6 bw squats

Internal monologue: well i barely felt that. Am i coddling myself? Has the bitch not left mah soul? 
Sstan: double it
Internal monologue: yeshhhhh mah mashterrrr

Min 1 - 10
5 sandbag high pulls 
10 bw squats

By minute 5 i yearned for death. This was a great end to an upper body workout. Doing high pulls with the sandbag is money because there doesnt have to be a concentric. I just drop the fucker on my feet.

How to:
Every minute on the minute do
5 sandbag high pulls
10 bodyweight squats

The faster you finish your sets, the more rest you have before the next set. This was surprisingly brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment