Tried a new recipe. Takes about 40min to make with prep and cooking time.
1 bag spinach
0.5lb-1lb ground beef
Small-medium pie pan (I bought the basic size available from Publix)
1. Wash 1 bag of uncooked spinach
2. Beat eggs in a small bowl (this may be done during subsequent steps)
3. Preheat oven to 350deg
4. Brown 0.5lb-1lb of ground beef.
5. Scoop a few tablespoons of butter into a saucer. Lightly brown 3-4 scoops of minced garlic on medium heat. Add the bag of spinach. Cook down until it resembles Popeye's hard-on.
6. Add eggs, beef, spinach, and garlic into a pie pan. Carefully insert onto center rack in the oven.
7. Bake for 30-35min
This is the quiche at its most basic form. Feel free to add other meats, cheese, and vegetables.
|Stupid stupid rat people love quiche. So should you.|