Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dragoncon 2013: photo dump

Finally have some downtime to drop down my DragonCon 2013 photos! Enjoy!



If you get punched by Molotov, you're gonna have a bad time

Scary fucking Mr Popo


Afro Samurai

Akuuuuu

Alchemists wear sneakers. Respect.

Ryan and I around 3am with the speaker from one of the anime panels

Raiders of the lost booze

Bender

The best dad of all time


My favorite random cosplay group

Big Daddy

Winners of the Venture costume contest

Xmen


Have yet to see a Nell that wasn't hot as shit

Me get blood bended

Just blue myself

I would do her, and her and her, set fire to her, do her...

Would fuck her, and her, set her on fire, fuck her...

So many Bobs Burgers cosplay

Monarch and King Gorilla 

Brock. Fucking. Sampson.

BROCK. FUCKING. SAMPSON.

Bulma costumes were crazy popular this year

Wonderboyyyyyyyyyy


Carl from ATHF

Me hanging out with Keida

Ryan choking out some dude

Chrono Trigger post puberty

FF7 Cid

Clever Girl

Clicker from The Last of Us

Cock worship

Shea and me in the Venture Bros costume contest


Dante from DMC

Best DBZ group costume evar


Venture Bros Dollar Lincoln


Dr. McNinja


Dr. O and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch as Rocky

El Fuerte Ult Combo 1

Envy from FMA

Evangelion. Aska putting on full bitch face.

Me, Ryan, and Wolfwood

Female Broly. Every year she racks up mad reddit karma for these costumes.

Femme. Fucking. Brock. Sampson.



Dragoncon was awesome until the fire nation attacked




Great Saiyaman. And crack. Lots of crack.


Hank Co

Me. Headbanging in a wig.


So much cocillycocaine neighbor

A way better HIM than I did last year


God damn son. Didn't realize I know both of these girls until I was checking my photos later.

The Grand Inquisitor. Had his sister spotting him at all times.



Amazing Isaac (Dead Space)


Honey I shrunk the juggernaut bitch

Naaaaa na na naa naa na naaa na na na naa naa na duguda dugada dugada dugada


The government uses cosplay to keep an eye on us



Has a backpack full of booze


Manos

Gettin sexy in the hotel room

Ran into a friend I hadn't seen in 10yrs working security




The best my Drogo-Monarch is gonna get



More cock worship

Akuma murder death kill

Back built by deadlifts

3some yes

Ness






















This guy ended up being my cartooning instructor in FL. He does an awesome Pliskin voice.






Tetsuooooo

Tim Burton's Joker


Every Tina = hotness

You wanna get high?













No comments:

Post a Comment