Wednesday, December 23, 2020

dont miss days

Ive got that voice in the back of my head that wants me to not do anything. We all do. This voice has speech level 70. It threatens, it bargains, and it complains. I hear it the loudest on my off days.

"
Hey man, youre fasting today. Dont do anything. 
Arent you afraid of impacting your lifting tomorrow?
"

Cool story bro.

Something is always better than nothing. And that something is activity, not necessarily lifting. I get wrapped up in 'everything is training' when its more accurate to say training is training. Everything else is staying healthy and mobile. 

Off day activity can be easy and it can be short. Personally it hypes me up for the day. And i really. Really. Really dont think 10 to 15min of conditioning is bad for anyone regardless of fasted status.

Examples
60min brisk walk
10min light farmers walk
15min heavy farmers walk
15min medley of 3 bodyweight exersies (3,6,9 rep cadence)
Strongman medley: keg carry, farmers carry, sandbag carry

No comments:

Post a Comment