Saturday, July 9, 2011

Testing


Try new things. Whether it's training, food, entertainment, or love, new experiences will make your day. For example, I tried a delicacy called balut in the Philippines.

Balut (noun) - a half formed duck fetus submerged in a hardboiled egg. Typically served with a drop of hot sauce, a sprinkle of pepper, and a mother duck's love.

Can you use it in a sentence?

Balut. After eating balut, I wanted to cry mung and shit stem cells. Balut.
Was it disgusting, yes. Did I almost vomit blood, yes. Did I level up a bit on gross food, absolutely. I would hate to leave this life with experiences unfulfilled. Say yes, test everything (don't be retarded here).

Apeture Science thinks you need to stop playing Portal and go outside (kidding, there's no escape). Get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment