Friday, January 10, 2020

GGP | 2020 - 7 | Mix walk 20min with 20kg KB

This was amazing!

By switch walk I mean I did the following:
- Start with waiter carry left arm
- Continue with suitcase carry left arm
- Switch to right arm
- Repeat

I was able to go much further before taking breaks as my grip wasn't a limiting factor. Really trying to push walking speed while doing this. I almost regret buying rings, as I feel i can do fuckin anything with this kettlebell.

Creativity through simplicity damnnit.

My legs on the other hand, are not looking so great. They feel absolutely fine, but not rock solid anymore. KB squats still feel kind of funny (b/c of tight quads, my knee actually feels fine). I'm going to stick with hamstring slides for now for grease the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment