Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Quick and the Dead | 2020-1 | One Handed Swings | 60 reps

Steady energy level: high
Speedy energy level: medium
Sex drive: too high
Confidence: high

Quick and the Dead | 2020-1 | One Handed Swings & Fist Pushups | 60 reps in 18min

I'm driving to Orlando, so any grease the groove work beyond my morning workout will just be grip work or KB presses when i get home. I'm really looking forward to buying rings for my garage in 2 weeks. Adding regular chinups/weighted chinups during my workday is going to add a lot of mass to my back and arms.

Also looking forward to seeing whether grease the groove works well with dropsets, or whether that incurs too much fatigue. The goal here would be to stop well before failure on heavier and lighter sets (as opposed to regular dropsets which are pathways to going beyond failure).


No comments:

Post a Comment