Thursday, June 25, 2020

rp | dips and chins

Didnt make my reps this time. Feeling not so hot overall. Not sure what is wrong, but my diet is the first thing thats got to improve.

Ring Dips (rest pause sets)
25x 6,3,2
10x 11,3,2
Bw 9,3,2

Chins (rest pause sets)
20x 6,3,3
10x 9,2,2
Bw 13,6,3

Bands, 1 set to way past failure on each exercise. Massive drop-set using band tension.
Tri push
Row
L raise
Curl
Bench 
Shrug
Stiff leg deadlift

NOTES:
Next time without pre-workout supplements. Supplement fast time dude.
Rest pause worked great in this instance. If I'm not going to make my goal reps, I want to push myself to a point where next time I will.
2x week Dips is fun but difficult. I honestly just don't have anything I would rather do right now. Ring pushups and HSPU aren't in the cards but should be in the future. Eventually I'm going to stall out and need alterations on each exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment