Saturday, March 17, 2018

High Frequency Day 03: Even chicks have to pee



<Training>
Front Squat 1RM 270, a fucking grinderrrrrr
Hack deadlift 1RM 365x1, still way too easy
Hack deadlift 315x3x3, again, easy
Get a pump in my neck, abs, arms, and back
Pullups, reverse flies, band pushdowns, cable curls

Total time: 25min



<Post Training>
Nothing
</Post Training>
</Training>

<How do I feel?>
Emotionally pretty good. Lifting wise this day was the hardest so far. It's disappointing to barely hit a 275 FS, but it has been a long time since I've done squatting of any type.

My favorite part of daily lifting so far has been the arms and rear delt work to be honest. Arms are feeling strong, and the additional rear delt work is making my left shoulder feel great.

May be mixing it up over the next few days to see how I feel.

Something along the lines of:
- FS: Hit a daily minimum (i.e. heavy, but I could get a triple easily)
- Press: 1x1, 3x3 or fuckton of volume
- Pull: Same as press


</How do I feel?>

No comments:

Post a Comment