Sunday, March 18, 2018

High frequency day 04: Gwen Stacy was a total whore

<Training>
Front squat 255x1x1
Dip 1x8 bw+55
Dip 42 reps bw+25
Hack squat 1x8 275
Hack squat 42 reps 225
Get a pump in my neck, abs, arms, and back
Pullups, reverse flies, band pushdowns, cable curls

Total time: 27min

<Post Training>
Nothing
</Post Training>
</Training>

<How do I feel>
Better than I should after 2 days of drinking. Decided today will be a volume day of sorts, and just worked squats up to an easy 'daily minimum' single.

The hunger struck really hard after this session. I. Ate. Everything.

Not feeling strong yet, but I'll get there. To reiterate, the most fun thing is the daily arms and shoulders work. It's super easy and feels awesome.

Quick note that is not in the training details. All arm and shoulders work is 2 to 3 light sets to failure. I use a different movement every day. I try for a minimum of 20 reps per set, and liberally cheat once I hit failure.

</How do I feel?>

No comments:

Post a Comment