Monday, March 4, 2019

High frequency 131: amazing weekend. Thank you i feel terrible

I feel like a tank ran over me. My diet, sleep, training, and health have all retro graded weeks. I wouldnt trade this weekend for the entire world. Ive had vacations that were not this great. Every time i think about leaving st pete, weekends like this drag me kicking and screaming back into the fold.

Lets recount the events:
- ana left for nashville. Sad i didnt get to see her, but we texted/talked all weekend. It feels great to miss and be missed
- fri night ichicoro dance night. Friends all bailed by 11. I was having such a great time that i stayed for hours solo
- sat afternoon beach day, competitive volleyball, and acro yoga
- dinner party i was way too intoxicated to be at
- hot tub pt1 at dinner party
- hot tub pt2 at post dinner party dj party
- rough breakfast
- return to alexs pool. Set up a wook shantytown

Workout
So bad
Abs
Ohp 140x4. Barely
Wide pullups

No comments:

Post a Comment