Tuesday, April 9, 2019

High frequency 144: 4/9/19

I dunno how i feel at the moment. I generally felt better a few months back when i did less volume on my daily lifts. Max daily singles were fun and easy to regulate. They also left me feeling energized at the end of a session. Buttttttt, i also gained less overall muscle and strength (even if my expression of strength was still a+).

I used my assistance to fill in volume. Legs are new altogether.

This may be a good time to decrease volume or cycle exercises (leaning towards the latter, hellllooooo push presses).

Also also, i like the idea of returning to opposite assistance on the mains day. This means pull assist on push days and vice versa.

Alsox3, abs come first dumbass. Doing them last means no energy.

Alsox4, dance practice at night. My gas tank is low and it shows.

Workout
Parallel chin 65x4
--terrible
Bss left 80x15,8,7
Bw chins 10,8,6

No comments:

Post a Comment