Saturday, April 20, 2019

High frequency 149: 4/20/19 dan john 4

Today was the easiest yet. Weird considering i was out late drinking. Then, immediately came home and ate a billion garbage carbs. Fat. You fat son.

Bloated af. Gross.

Last night out was actually amazing. Couple of things. Saw an old flame who had recently moved back into the country. Seeing her out an about a few years back would have been painful af. Last night when i found out she was married to the dude she had been seeing after me, i hugged tue fuck out of both of them. I was surprised how genuinely happy i was for them. This is great, so so great. Im in an amazing place right now and i love it.

Also last night, an older woman (def in my age range cause cmon) was macking super hard. I admire the direct approach, but even if i was interested and not involved already, im dogshit at responding to it.

Workout
Kettlebell swings 500 reps
--5x(10,15,25,50)
Rear delts 150 reps
--5x(5,10,15)

I wanted to do hspu, but my left shoulder has beem feeling shitty. Going to stick with pulls and rear delts until it feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment