Monday, July 20, 2020

rest pause | ring dips and rows | fuck you i like this

Ring Dips
42x5,2,1
20x13,3,2
BWx12,3,2

Ring Rows
20x11
10x15,3,2
BWx13,2,2

Accessory (bands):
tri ext
rear delt raise
rows

Adding rows to replace pullups made a huge difference here. Dips felt solid even though I hit well under my rep goal. Found out the dip rings were crazy off centered. Fun beans yo. I kinda like this day as a strength/hypertrophy day with 2 full rest days in between (although both are used for conditioning).

I like the amount of volume I'm able to get in here. Not sure if Doggcrapp (which, while this is rest pause, it def isn't Doggcrapp) would render higher strength and size results at a higher frequency and a lower volume, but I like getting more volume at the lower intensities.

No comments:

Post a Comment