Thursday, July 9, 2020

Today I ran like a fucking bear

All fours. Sprinting as fast as I could in small intervals. Did this for about 12min. Neighbors think I'm psycho fuck-em.

I'll tell ya what man:

  • This is rough conditioning. Conditioning is best when you're doing things you're bad at. And bubbee, I'm bad at running on all fours.
  • I feel an odd amount of stability in my abs, back, and knees I haven't felt in months. Weird. good weird.

This is actually the second time I ran like a bear this week. I'm a fan. I'll eventually get filmed by the college kids across the street. Yolo.

Actual workout:

  • Bulgarian split squat jumps. 5x3 per leg.
  • 12min bear runs

Edit 7/10: Surprising outcome. Running like a bear is really laborious on the traps. My traps felt sore earlier this week as well but I discounted it. Today, my traps, legs, and glutes are all lit up (no doubt also in part to jumping BSS). 

No comments:

Post a Comment