Wednesday, April 8, 2020

One Lift A Day | 2020-40 | Pullups and a walk

Today we are taking it eassyyyyy.

Turns out COVID19 didn't fucking like me pulling a sled for 20min. I spent the remainder of the day with a dry cough and wondering whether or not I was going to have trouble breathing again. Ended up sleeping upright because lying down felt not so Batman.

I still insist on doing something outside daily so I can survive this quarantine, but there is no reason to go with the original plan of 30min of pullups. 1 set of pullups though. That I can do.

Workout
1 set ring pullups BW+15lbs x 7 (1 rep before failure)
20min walk. Reading. Getting dark. Full middle east mode.

/*
Not bad all things considered. Looking forward to increasing the reps on this.
ALSO ALSO, may not be a horrible idea to incorporate this into normal daily sessions as kind of a powerbuilding approach.
Something like...
- Top set bodyweight movement + weight 1x8
- Rest 3min
- 27min of bodyweight work. Same as I have been doing.

We shall see how keeping the same two(2) movements (ex: Ring pullups, paralette pike pushups) goes. Can keep them both until the top set regresses in reps then trade out the movement.
*/

No comments:

Post a Comment