Saturday, April 11, 2020

One Lift A Day | 2020-42 and 43 | Swings(42) Pullups(43)

Swings were fucking awful. I finished 40reps and had to stop. Felt a huge amount of liquid pooling in my lungs early on. the rest of the day was likewise not great.

Circa today, however, I've been coughing stuff up like a champ. Today was a full day of lifting and tanning.

Pullups
BW+15lbs x 7 reps (same as last time)
BW pullups 30min. Avg 4reps/set

Been reading a book on knee pain the past few days so i can at least try and deal with my asshole knee (injured last October). Literally any sort of squat or lunge makes the entire join angry and inflamed. On the other hand, the right type of foam rolling made me dancy and pain free in early march. Sone strategic softball and foam rolling past few days has done the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment