Friday, May 1, 2020

Changes

Filming myself lifting these past few days was a great idea. Couple of notes:

1. I'm still too fucking fat.
Teetering constantly around the idea of fasting. Even enjoying fasting. But I keep edging back to 'well I just lifted so I should probably eat.' Bro. What gains are you trying to hold onto?

Later down the line once I can safety say I'm actually actually lean, it may make sense to ease back on the fasting gas. But for right now, it's time to use what I know works.

20 / 4 fasting window.

No idea why, but 16/8 is dogshit for me. The later I push my window in the day, the better and better I feel and look. Seeing as most of my training now is bodyweight based, strength losses will be mitigated by corresponding fat loss.

2. I'm doing too much shit.
I stated in a previous post that adding a few assistance movements to the 'one lift a day' isn't breaking the bank. I still believe that. But super setting every main lift with an arm movement is a waste of precious time.

There's nothing wrong with a little arm work at the end of training. Will need to see how lowering arm volume overall impacts my ability to level up with pullups and dips.



No comments:

Post a Comment