Friday, September 30, 2016

High Frequency Training Day 8

Not 8 hours after my last session, we're back in business. This is kind of a fucked up day overall. My roommate lost her mom earlier this week, so I took off today to make it to the funeral. Right after, I'm headed to Disney World (totally and completely unrelated activities...Disney was already on the menu).

It feels odd and even a little uncomfortable to celebrate things like hitting my 500 deadlift (I immediately pulled the video from Facebook, it didn't feel right to post this week) and Disney this weekend. I know that sounds dumb, but that's the way I feel.

Training
Front squat 285x1
Note: still easy. I'm going to build back up to above 315 before I switch to another squat.
Partial Front Squat 595x1x3x5 second lockout
Note: almost passed the fuck out on every rep
Dips BW+110lbs x 1
Dip negative BW+135 lbs x 1
Note: doesn't feel solid yet, but the rep was easy
TBar row 5 plates x 12
Note: 2 rep increase over last night. Yahtzee.

No comments:

Post a Comment