Wednesday, January 23, 2019

High frequency 98: 1/23/19 conditioning and back in the hole

I added back front squats today in my daily ventures. Requirements (given my back still hates these):
- all reps are paused
- keep daily min until it's too easy to continue
- pure leg drive/upright form. I have a habit of bending a bit so my lower back can take the load. This became so normal that i didnt even notice

Workout
Fs 205x1, 225x1
--205 was easy as pie and perfectly upright. 225 was easy but used my lower back. 205 is our daily min
Pullup 32 total
Hspu 26 total
Tri ext dropset on smith machine
Bi band curls
Rear delt raise drop set

I attempted box jumps right after, but i was both winded (from yesterday?) and in pain (from yesterday or front squats). I called it on both box jumps and neck work, as my spine said enough.

On the extreme bright side! My traps are sore from yesterday. God how i missed trap soreness. Oly pulls with 165 beat the living fuck out of shrugs with 500 any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment