Friday, January 25, 2019

High frequency day 100: 1/25/19

Today was an actual lifting day. Oly lifts still feel amazing (i even look different from last week wtffff), but they are super hard on my back. I may have to stop entirely for a few more weeks.

Daily squats on the other hand are money. Pausing in the hole. Perfect form. Light and easy. I feel the strength coming on. I want to be well. I want to be well so bad.

Been testing out the zombie form of front squats. Gotta say, i am a huge fan. Forces me to engage my lats, and keeps more level form (compared to cross armed).

Workout
Pink banded one arm db press 60x5x2
Hang clean 165x5x2
Snatch high pull 165x5x2
Pause zombie front squat 165x5x3
Lm press too much 2x3
Dips 50lbsx3x8

--higher reps on the last press feels right. Making the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment