Wednesday, January 9, 2019

High frequency day 90: 1/9/19 not as sick as yesterday

Some bullshit is going around my friend group, and yesterday was my turn. It feels gone, but we shall see.

I dialed the volume back today, and happy af i did. This is where high frequency feels great. Heavy, some supporting volume, some pump work, home.

Hitting top sets of 3 or 5 are fun, but they are also a strrraaiiiiinnnn. That shit has been putting me in a hole.

Workout
Ohp 165x1, 135x6,2, 105x12
--i thought i would pass my daily min today based on how faat 155 moved, but 165 was still pretty tough. Backoff volume felt wonderful

Bw ring pullups
-- i missed these!!!! This feels so nice, and it's easy to switch grips set to set. I feel like this has a tonic effect on my back and arm health while giving a slight benefit to hypertrophy. All sets stop before failure

Tricep pushdown
--little different today. Cable pushdown with light weight, but also declining bamd tension. Look stupid? Oh yes. Felt good? Oh yes.

Rear delt raise
--small adjustment here too that worked out. Cable machine set to lightest weight, holding a 5lb weight in my hand. Burn out on the cables, then the weight. Something like 80 reps per arm

No comments:

Post a Comment