Tuesday, January 22, 2019

High frequency day 97: smells like oldfield

Still experimenting. Added oldfield training back in the mix because i am slow and sloppy. Gimme my glutes and traps back damnnit. This has worked in the past for me as well.

Workout
Pink banded db press (one arm at a time): 55x5x2
Hang power clean 165x5x2
Hang snatch high pull 165x5x2
Pause front squat 165x5x3
Landmine press 115x5x3

All very light for good reason. If I want to work this stuff back in, i need to go with what my back wants instead of what it can handle. The last time i did snatch high pulls, 285x1 nearly broke me.

Lifting days will be mon/thurs or tues/fri. Other days will continue to be recovery and conditioning.

If this doesnt work, we are going back to lower volume daily approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment