Saturday, March 14, 2020

Grease the Groove: Week 1 Testing Day

Testing day results 
[Ring Dips]
Last week: 8 shaky ass BW dips
Today: 14 easy stable BW dips
Next week: 2-3reps/set with 15lbs added
GREAT progress. I've noticed the best gains in stability over everything else.

[Ring Rows: Feet Elevated]
Last week: 9 BW rows
Today: 10 BW rows
Next week: 5reps/set

[Ring Pullups]
Last week: 4 BW pullups
Today: 7 BW pullups
Next week: 3reps/set


Very happy with how things have gone in this first week. All markers increased, and all movements feel way more stable than they did even a week ago. For real, my dips last week were shaky and grindy. This week I felt like a piston.

Pullups and rows were a very slight disappointment, but I'm also doing both of them collectively less than dips (set1: dips + pullups, set2: dips + rows, set3: dips + rows, set4: dips+pullups) so I'm getting less solid practice with each. Progress is still progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment