Thursday, February 7, 2019

Daily lifting schedule

It's worth mentioning my daily routine since lifting in the morning has become my regular pre work ritual. The last time i attempted daily lifting, i lifted at night, and usually got home by 8 or 9p. Dead. Tired. Hungry. The phase shift to the morning makes exercise as a part of my day instead of a checkbox.

Night before:
- brew coffee, place in fridge
- pre pack gym clothes and work clothes. DONT FORGET DEODERANT AND A TOWEL (little towlie voice: oh man, i have no idea whats goin on)
- supplementation with magnesium, nac, 5htp
- complete 1 to 2 small cleaning tasks in my house (this fucking helps)
- read
- in bed 930-1030

Morning:
- arise 630a
- slam coffee prepped the night before
- take a tiny bit of mct oil. Down daily supplements
- take a dump
- out the door by 7a latest
- lift 710-745
- coffee shop by 8a, write my daily blog

No comments:

Post a Comment