Thursday, February 21, 2019

High frequency day 121: 2/21/19 date 2 bitches!!

Dinner date tonight with the woman i went out with last saturday. Super pumped for this. It's been great getting to know her and see where this can go. Also...i think ive got to just accept the fact that ill always have a hard on for older women.

This isnt a new thing. From the moment i turned 18, my desired age range was 30-50. It's not that younger women aren't sexy. Far from it. But there's just something awesome about a person who is completely comfortable with who they are.

Ab workouts are going great! Lower back hasnt hurt or felt weird in days. My upper bacl oddly has felt a little weak. I dont know if this is due to muscle breakdown (i am doing a fuckton of upper back work) or it's spinal. Being cautious.

Workout
Klokov press 135x4
--not too bad!!!! I made the right call to not go for a single. I double i will unless im doing something that works well with all out hails (see: floor press, push press)
Parallel bw chin: 67 reps
Tri ext 3x10-15
Band leg curl
Rear delt band holds 2min side
Neck ext 10x10 with 5-10lbs

A word on the neck work. Alpha destiny gets the credit here. It's been difficult for me to work my neck while:
- finding a methodical way to increase weight or volume
- staying safe

Particularly on point 2, headstands are great, but i started getting danger feedback from my back....so shenanigans.

10x10 was a great way to get in some easy risk free volume. 10s rest between sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment