Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Wisconsin day 57: 11/27/18 brief side quest

I had a dream about partial front squats. No. Lie. I read a new chaos and pain article about surviving the robot apocalypse then realized how easily I'm going to die if anything bad ever happens. Then I had a dream about partial front squats. Also zombies and death and robots. Also also a post apocalyptic physics class where lessons were taught live via a life or death struggle in a thunderdome.

My neck felt a little weird this morning. I felt like a movement that pulls my traps down would be useful.

...workout
Partial front squats
- 465 x10 x 2
- 10second hold at the top of ever rep (holy fuck)
- blue band added tension
Weighted chinups 35x3x3, then bw only
Kettlebell swings
- 40lbs
- 4 rounds of 40s on/20s off

Swings were way harder today because my glutes where already torched.

No comments:

Post a Comment