Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Wisconsin method day 39: 11/6/18 shoulders are screaming

My shoulders are freaking out. They were dead yesterday post lifting, and they are desd right now. During the actual lifts themselves, however, they feel fantastic.

Here is how today went. Btnpp on all
Empty bar x 10, killllll me
95 x 5, whyyyy is this so heavy
135 x 3, so heavy. Maybe i should stop
185 x 1, strangely ok. Maybe 1 more set
205 x 1, holy fuck that was easy. Ill stop here and save some for tomorrow
--the song 'the spirit comes on.' Boner intensifies
225 x 1, eeeeaaaassssyyyyyyy

I 100% have 10 to 20lbs left before this even gets hard.

The remaining workout (ring pullups, rear delt raises) all felt kind of rough. My shoulders have been put through the ringer.

I also did a static hold behind my back, but i think ill stick to the front rack.
1. Im weaker there
2. It will carry over to the back
3. The rear rack hurts already tired shoulders

What i really cant tell is whether my shoulders are in danger or if they're just sore. If they feel shitty coming into tomorrow, i may do a restorative volume pull workout. We shall see. Itachi did nothing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment