Sunday, November 4, 2018

Wisconsin method day 37: 11/4/18 the mindset is crumbling

Had a hell of a time this morning. My mind is with women and not lifting. I was able to get my head right for a decent top set, but fuck me that wasnt cool.

Fully recovered from hulaween. Back is feeling great from high volume ass and hamstring work.

Sex drive: too high. Too high
Mood/confidence: ditto

Workout
Push press: 220x1
--maybe stop ohp warmup a little lighter. 155x1 was a little slow
Ring pullup: 30 reps? Didnt count
Acc
- tricep banded pushdown x 2 sets
- banded leg curl x 2 sets
- banded curls x 1 set
- bw glute bridge x 2 sets
- neck harness x 1 set in each direction 35lbs
- rear delt raises ss stretching

Overall great tonic day. My shoulders and chest are still sore af from volume day yesterday. My lats, conversely, are totally fine. Ill chock that up to daily pullups overridding the strain from cable rows.

Next volume day, ill find another back friendly row to add in.

No comments:

Post a Comment