Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wisconsin method day 10: 10/3/18

Feeling like a fucking tank today. Surprisingly, this did not transfer to lifting. Go figure.

Small modifications to diet and lifting. All of them felt pretty damn good.

Diet changes:
Usually im strict keto during the week. This is not because im trying to establish long term ketosis, but because i generally feel better during the workday when carbs are absent. No post lunch slowdown, and I can push my meals until later in the day.

Change today was starting out with a few carbs preworkout (small bowl of frozen cherries). Felt great going into my workout.

Workout changes:
Squatting before pressing, and making my squat a top double instead of single. This worked really well, and may allow me go stick with a lower body movement longer.

Sex drive: not bad not bad
Confidence/mood/energy: fucking awesome

I was productive as hell last night. Focussing on completing a few small tasks helped me calm the fuck down before bed. Sleep was amazing.

Workout
Front squat 245x1x2
Landmine press 3plates 1quarter x 3
Chinup 1x15
Rear delt raise 10lbs 1x17, 1x25
Tricep and bicep band work dropset

No comments:

Post a Comment