Friday, October 19, 2018

Wisconsin method day 25: 10/19/18 hotel gym

I missed yesterdays workout deliberately. The energy and desire was there, but i needed the morning to prep for ze big work presentation.

Today, i have all the time in the world before my drive to California. Having my dip belt was a godsend, and allowed me to continue on my same pathway from last week.

Sex drive: 0
Mood/confidence: ultra instinct
Power level: over 9000. Everything feels solid and powerful

Workout
Chin 50x5, pretty bad, but not too worried. Their equipment was shit (the handles rotated...why), and i know i have way more in me
Dips 75x9. Again, not worried.
Rear delt work
Neck work
--new thing im trying here. When i cant do strict neck curls anymore, using my hands to cheat the reps works great

No comments:

Post a Comment