Monday, October 8, 2018

Wisconsin method day 15: 10/8/18 stretch mofo

One day of no stretching and im feeling it. Gotcha. High frequency means prehab is mandatory. My body otherwise feels pretty great.

Dancing over the weekend let me know how south my conditioning has gone. Kind of expected but still annoying. Ill ramp up a little night conditioning for the next few weeks or else hulaween is going to bury me.

Sex drive: looking at all the butts, but mostly appreciating and moving on.
Considence/mood: excellent, although i notice a hit from drinking Saturday. I literally felt unstoppable until my first beer on saturday.

Workout
BSS (right) 155x2, 135x10x1
--still way harder than the left leg
Landmine press 3plates 1quarter x1
Stretches
Chinup 1x13
Rear delt raise 10lbs 40,30,20,10
Tricep and bicep band work
--loving these so much. My friend commented this weekend that i looked like an 80s workout video. Solid. Will post a video of Eric Bugenhagen in a separate post

No comments:

Post a Comment