Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Wisconsin method day 23: 10/16/18

Switched things up today after failing to increase my row rep pr and almost failing to get a 120lb dip yesterday.

Im pleasantly surprised with the results here.

Sex drive: nothin
Mood: sour
Confidence: medium?????

I'm none too worried about how i feel at the moment. Coming off of a week of huge stress, bad sleep, and poor diet has some downwind effects. Placing things back in gear this week.

Workout
Chinup bw+85x3, eaasssyyyyy
Dips bw+75x12
--the dips are a major win. I have not gone forna pressing PR since I started this mess, and right out of the gate ive almost beaten my old best (80x10) that i spent weeks building towards. Not going to say this was easy, it wasnt. I nesrly passed out on rep 8 and needed to hang for a second and breath.
Rear delts 12.5lbs  x31,x21,x10,1x60second hold
--adding a time to the hold instead of 'as long as possible' is the right call. Can focus on progression instead of nothing.
Bicep and tricep band work
Stretching, special emphasis on front splits

No comments:

Post a Comment