Friday, October 12, 2018

Wisconsin method day 19: 10/12/18 getting better

The wave of disappointment from my job fuckup is over. Finding i generally sleep better if i complete tiny tasks before bed. Can be anything really. Cut nails. Clean bathroom. Call mom. Whatever.

Considering the biggest driver behind my poor sleep is FUCK NOTHING IS DONE I SUCCKKKKK this is a good pathway.

Sex drive: nothin bruh. Again, situational
Mood/confidence: pretty stellar

Workout
Seated row 200lbsx22 reps (+2 reps from yesterday, likely due to the violent concentrics i added in)
LM press 4plates, 1dime x1
--grrrinder. This was really hard. May have 1 day left in me before we switch to dips
Rear delt raise 12.5x35,25,15,5
--these are feeling great. And hot damn do my shoulders look good pumped up
Tricep and bicep band work

Stretches today added on front splits. This felt GREAT on my back. I felt a stretch right in between my left glute and hamstring (i.e. where things are boned) that i havent before.

I tried opened today with power cleans. Noooooope. They didnt hurt, but it was like watching an alcoholic say hell just have 1 shot of schnapps. Cmon buddy, what are you doing. Kids are watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment