Monday, October 22, 2018

Wisconsin method day 28: 10/22/18

Stomach is all sorts of fucked up post California and Vegas. My poo, once a glorious mound of vitamins and minerals in spirit, looks like a car accident after a nuclear spill.

I need vegetables asap.

Tried to reincorporate snatch high pulls this morning so my traps pop a little for my Halloween costumes, but im not ready yet. There is still way too much inflammation to consider this an option. On the bright side, i had a brain fart on the way to the gym this morning. Why not incorporate a movement ive never really loaded heavy before that was a key player in rehabbing my back years ago. Fucking brilllllliant.

Sex drive: not too shabby. Noticing all the butts
Mood: poor, but mostly due to poor diet and sleep
Confidence: super

Workout
Floor press 255x1
--this was a hard rep, but everything leading up to it was incredibly stable. Also, this is 5lbs under my old max. Great sign. Depending on how i feel tomorrow (my triceps were smoked going into this) i may try for 260 or drop down to 205 for reps
Back extenstion bw+100x8
--perfect! Although i maxed out the dumbbells on day 1. So im gonna bring my adjustable dumbbells from home

No comments:

Post a Comment