Tuesday, October 30, 2018

High frequency day 34: 10/31/18 something has gotta give

INot being able to train my legs and back is a fucking bummer man. I may have to accept that my injury isnt going to get better the longer i lift the way i prefer to. It's time for a change.

As with earlier this week, high frequency is still in. I cant justify things like snatch high pulls, as my back is locked the fuck up.

Here we go:
Overhead press 1x1
Ring pullups
Rear delts
Stretch

Pullups will not be performed to failure. Low rest intervals used. Lets fucking do this.

Workout
Push press 205x1, easy
Ring pullups 40 reps, 30s rest, no failure
Giant mechanical drop set:
- handstand pushups
- incline pushups
- pushups
- knee pushups
Rear delts
Stretch

Total ants: 1,000,000
Total pullups: 40

I greatly overestimated how many pullups i was capable of. Ill increase the volume

No comments:

Post a Comment