Monday, December 17, 2018

High frequency day 73: 12/17/18 kill me with fire

No words. Can express. How bad i feel right now. Great weekend. Greeeeaaatttt weekend. But omfg kill me.

Party in your 20s:
My i think i need some water and a nap

Party in your 30s:
What do i have to do with minimal effort to hari kari? Im gonna shove vitamin c and tumeric down my throat cause i think thatll help oh god the goggles they do nothinggggggggg.

Workout
Ohp 165x1
Ohp 135x6
Ohp 105x16
Ring bw pullups
Tri extensions bw drop set
Kb swing 3 rounds lol
Stretch

Hit my daily min easily and called it quits. My backoff sets were interesting, as i gained easy reps on both (great sign, especially since im dying).

Noticed my arms are looking sexy af this weekend. Also noticed that im not really getting leaner atm. Dial in the junk time. I have further to go than i think.

Still greatly enjoying no discipline mode. No reason at all to change this up. The ability to choose an exercise based on equipment availability in my tiny gym is money.

No comments:

Post a Comment